Pivot Uinits Destaco
DESTACO's Pneumatic Power Clamps range from heavy duty sealed clamps for welding environments, to compact light duty clamps for a variety of clamping applications.These toggle-action pneumatic clamps offer exceptional clamping forces and holding capacities, far greater than clamps of a similar size. Models available include: Manual Power Clamps, Pneumatic Power Clamps, Hook Pin Clamps, Pivot Units, and Pin Packages.
The power clamping devices are utilized for positioning and holding product securely, while the pivot units are intended to be utilized to tip, dump and/or rotate parts and tooling to the work position. Our power clamps have been designed with superior reliability, durability, longevity, and precision, and are specifically intended for harsh welding environments that demand superior clamping power.
● Multiple mounting surfaces provide greater flexibility
● Clamp arms can be machined, drilled, cut off or welded to suit the application
● Multiple sensing options available
DESTACO Pivot Units are intended to be used to tip, dump and/or rotate parts and tooling to the work position. They are typically used in applications which require accurate repeatability. The design guidelines should be followed when using pivot units, particularly with reference to positioning and loading. Pivot Units can be pneumatic or electric.
Other considerations include:
● Pivot rotation
● Loading orientation
● Mounting surface
● Saddle mounting positions
● The 98W Series Electric Pivot Unit provides constant torque, multiple positions and programmable stop positions in a compact design
● Used in welding applications or anywhere it is necessary to accurately position tooling.
EXP Model PM-75-EXP Pilot Monitors for Hazardous Area Classification
Multi Wavelength Fiber Optic Pyrometers
Silver Series U Class Infrared Pyrometers
Saniflo HS Pump
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2
T4 - 38 mm
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2
T15 - 76 mm (3'')