Japan Machinery Co., Ltd. was established in 1959 when Japanese industry developed rapidly and it was necessary to incorporate cutting-edge overseas technology. From the beginning, our focus has been on “providing cutting-edge technology.” Accurately understanding the needs of our customers and carefully searching for products that meet these needs are the major pillars of our development.
Immediately after the Tokyo head office was established, Japan Machinery opened branches in Osaka (1959) and Nagoya (1960). Ten years later, in 1972, when Japanese companies improved their technological capabilities to the point where they could provide world-class products due to high economic growth, we opened an overseas sales department. After that, we continued to add new manufacturers to our group and expanded the scale to cover all major industrial cities in Japan.
By establishing a technical office, we are able to provide in-depth technical and system support, quality control inspections, calibration tests, aftercare, and repair operations at a reliable level.
With the steady management system in place, we have acquired ISO 9001 (2002) and ISO 14001 (2011), and in 2009 we also introduced SAP ERP.
As a result, Japan Machinery currently imports the highest quality products from more than 500 companies around the world and has more than 14 branches in industrially important cities throughout Japan.
In addition, the Overseas Sales Department introduces agent sales of “Made in Japan” products to more than 40 countries.
The newly established “JMC Building” in 2012 has also enabled us to provide high-quality support. We also have a showroom where customers can directly see and try our products.
Japan Machinery is proud to be a multinational team with a high level of expertise with a corporate culture, relationships of trust and know-how cultivated through more than 50 years of continuous and stable growth. We will not be satisfied with the current situation, and Team Japan Machinery will continue to challenge the fast-changing world with confidence and a spirit of challenge.
|1959||Established Japan Machinery Co., Ltd.|
|1959||Osaka branch opened|
|1960||Opened Nagoya branch|
|1970||Hiroshima branch opened|
|1972||Opened export department|
|1973||Increased capital to 44,800,000 yen (currently)|
|1978||Opened Kyushu Sales Office|
|1978||Opened Shizuoka Sales Office|
|1981||Purchased Rokugo Warehouse|
|1982||Opened Ibaraki Sales Office|
|1983||Opened Kita-Kantou Sales Office|
|1986||Opened Kyoto Sales Office設|
|1988||Opened “High Tech Center” building|
|2002||Obtained ISO9001 certification|
|2008||Imabari office opened|
|2009||Sendai office opened|
|2011||Kansai Sales Division opened|
|2011||Obtained ISO14001 certification|
|2011||Chiba Sales Office opened|
|2012||Completed the current JMC building with a showroom|
|2014||Russia representative office opened|
|2016||Tokyo Sales Division and Keihin Sales Office were|
|2019||Opened JMC Minamirokugo Building with a demoroom|