Japan Machinery was founded in 1959. For the fast-paced development Japanese industry this was a time of critical need for foreign technologies.
Our focal point was originally aimed at the supply of high-technology products. The careful selection of vendors able to meet customer requirements laid down the foundation for our successful operation.
Soon after the Tokyo main office was established, Japan Machinery opened branch offices in Osaka (1959) and Nagoya (1960).
As time developed, the Japanese economic miracle resulted in more and more Japanese companies able to produce high-quality goods and technologies suitable for the world market. In 1972, Japan Machinery Company began opened an Export Department.
In subsequent years, the company continued its business expansion to cover all major industrial cities in Japan, and continually engaged with new suppliers; however, Japan Machinery Company went beyond simple trade operations. The foundation of a technical office enabled the company to provide in-depth technical and systems support, quality control examinations, calibration tests, user assistance and repairs at a reputable level. The steady progression in management systems led to ISO 9001 (2002) and ISO 14001 (2011) certification, and in 2009 the SAP ERP system was implemented.
Japan Machinery Company currently import superior products from more than 500 companies worldwide, and distributes through 14 branch offices located in all economically important areas of Japan. The Export Department represents “made in Japan” products in over 40 countries. A new building «JMC building» constructed in 2012 provided an opportunity to achieve up-to-date and high-quality assets logistics support. The building includes a display area for high interest equipment for customer viewing and training.
Japan Machinery takes pride in its multinational team of highly-skilled professionals, whose continuity and stability has increased and developed company traditions, relations and expertise for over half century. Not willing to rest upon its accomplishments, the company team has the confidence and optimism to face fast-paced world’s present-day challenges.
|June 1959||Established Japan Machinery Company |
Capital 4,000,000 JPY
|June 1959||Osaka branch|
|January 1960||Nagoya branch|
|July 1970||Hiroshima branch|
|September 1972||Export department|
|May 1973||Capital increased to 44,800,000 JPY|
|June 1973||Fukuoka office|
|December 1978||Kitakyushu office|
|December 1978||Shizuoka office|
|November 1981||Warehouse building purchase|
|February 1982||Ibaraki office (Hitachi)|
|December 1983||Kita-kanto office (Saitama, Omiya)|
|May 1987||Kita-kanto office relocation (Gunma, Ota)|
|October 1988||High-tech center office building purchase|
|January 1989||Ibaraki office relocation (Katsuta)|
|September 1989||Hi-Tech center|
|September 1994||Shanghai Representative Office.|
|December 1999||Ibaraki office relocation (Mito)|
|August 2002||ISO9001 Certification|
|June 2006||Second sales department|
|November 2008||Shikoku Office|
|November 2009||Sendai Office|
|August 2011||Kansai Office|
|September 2011||ISO14001 Certification|
|October 2011||Chiba office|
|July 2012||JMC Building|
EXP Model PM-75-EXP Pilot Monitors for Hazardous Area Classification
Multi Wavelength Fiber Optic Pyrometers
Silver Series U Class Infrared Pyrometers
Saniflo HS Pump
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2
T4 - 38 mm
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2
T15 - 76 mm (3'')